Thursday, December 07, 2006

Armed Motorage, Martha, and Litvinenko

Brookson,

A healthy dose of caffeine this morning eh, my good man. Excellent! It lifts the soul; and enlarges the mind. You are a coffee achiever!

Regarding your thoughts on armed motorage and just revenge: As you know I've often argued that only a select few - namely me and those I anoint - should be allowed to "pack heat". This way I would be able mete out justice with a quick and effective pop, pop from my 45. There is little doubt that crime would decline, civil discourse would increase, and I would be a lot less pissed off in general. All good things as your friend Martha likes to say.

By the way, I know our dear Martha will be catering your "Holiday Festivities For Those Who Celebrate" party there at the U and I would greatly appreciate it if you could do me a favor. As I think I mentioned to you, I paid her a visit at Bedford during all that unpleasantness. Really, it was the least I could do after I critiqued her Quiche (you must admit I was charitable when I described it as "eggy") at your "Vernal Equinox Party For Whatever Really Happened When That Guy Took an UnExpected Walk". I don't want to (and really can't) get into details, but I left a couple items of a personal nature behind (all those women with all that pent up desire!) and I believe she is going to leave them with you since, alas, we're yet again not speaking (All I said was the prison diet did her well - Soooo touchy!) Any way, if you could just keep them safe until my visit in the new year, I'd greatly appreciate it.

While I've taken a moment to stop in, I'm wondering, have you been following this polonium dust up (get it?) over in London? Most interesting don't you think? Sort of causes the mind to wander a bit towards thoughts of the old days when nothing was as it appeared. As you well know, if we want to find the answer we must not look where the magician is pointing.

Just who could possibly want to discredit the Ruskies at a time like this I wonder. Gosh, I can't think of a single person can you?

Dos vadanya!

X

1 Comments:

Blogger Major X said...

Bo: That gal I picked up in the Ukraine certainly appeared to be 21, and happily I beat those charges.

Just kidding, old foreign service joke!

I think we both know the answer to your question my friend, for there is only one answer: The truth is the constant that we have to live by. Of course it sometimes is difficult to discern, due to the best efforts of men like us, but that doesn't mean that it isn't there we just need to know how to distinguish it.

By the way, I found the most wonderful establishment in London during my last stay there. Next time we're there together, you must meet me at the Pine bar. Lovely little place, and the staff is most accomodating.

Cheers,

X

12/08/2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home